Submitting a green card application can be frightening for people and many have put off doing so for 20 years. A permanent resident is required to have a valid proof of lawful permanent residence, or green card, with them at all times.
Attorney Mark Kinzler can help immigrants in Austin who are applying for green cards and need assistance with:
The Law Office of Mark Kinzler, PC, has handled some very difficult cases in Texas. Let Mr. Kinzler review your case and see what the real deal is. Contact his office at 512-402-7999 for an appointment to discuss your green card questions.
Under the Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services operates to provide information to immigrants on its website. The information is not always clearly communicated.
At The Law Office of Mark J. Kinzler, PC, you will find a lawyer whose mission is to help immigrants realize their passion for a better life in the United States.
Mark Kinzler is experienced. He is passionate. He is for you. Contact him online or call his office today for a consultation at 512-402-7999.
There must be a visa available for you before you can apply for a green card. Visas are readily available while there a limited amount available in other categories.
In his practice, Mr. Kinzler’s cases are about 95 percent family-based, and the other 5 percent are for crime victims and adjustment of status for people who can apply for a green card in the United States.
Mr. Kinzler is experienced with filtering through the U.S. immigration system complexities and can help you get the answers you are seeking for green card processes and procedures.
Crime victims have a separate green card process. After a visa is obtained, they can apply for an adjustment of status. There is also a process for juveniles who may have been crime victims, were abused, abandoned or neglected.
The Law Office of Mark Kinzler, PC, is located in Austin. Call today to schedule a consultation, 512-402-7999, or complete our online form.